Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Re-Emergence

Please let me first start off by apologizing to all my fellow bloggers for my lack of postings these past few weeks. I have been very busy with "life" and just have not had the time to dedicate to it. Anyways a lot has happened to me over these past few weeks. I moved into a new place, my sister moved away, I spent my first Holiday season away from family, and I lost one of my best friends. Overall my 2005 did not end well, nor did my 2006 start well. However, one thing I can say is that it can only go up from here (I hope...because I can't imagine it getting any worse). But my words of advice for all who read this post are as follows:

"Tomorrow is not promised. Therefore, we must live each day with goodness in our hearts for ourselves as well others. We must also remember to tell people who are important to us that we love them; sometimes we assume that people know that but in reality we need to hear those things. We also need to enjoy each and every day that we have...even if we spend the day doing nothing but laying in bed. Remember life happens...so make your days count and make your mark so that you are forever remembered and loved."

RIP Jamie Lue...a true friend (11/9/80-12/31/05).

3 Comments:

Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

If i had a champagne glass I would toast to a better 06..

1:01 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Hey darling!! Glad to see you back posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Girl '06 is the year of the G.R.I.T.S., claim happiness and it will be yours

**Kisses**

7:10 PM  
Blogger MacMarv said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only blogging slacker *laffs*

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Powered by Blogger