Sunday, November 20, 2005

This Aint Oprah's Book Club, Part III

Boy these "Oprah Book Club" posts must have me looking like a true old school Bookworm. I really am not a bookworm, but I have been reading quite a lot lately. So I have another book to add to my review list.

I complete The Devil Wears Prada sometime in the middle of last week. I enjoyed this book. It was a story of a recent college graduate who landed a job for a high powered fashion magazine editor. The magazine editor was a true Bitch and made the main character's life a nightmare. There were some funny parts, and any young professional can definitely relate to this book.

On a scale of 1-5 (with a 5 being the best), I give this book a score somewhere between a 3.5 and a 4.

Now I have started to read The Life of Pi. I am only on page 20 something, but I have heard great reviews of this book, so fellow bloggers look out for a review in a couple weeks. I would have a review out sooner, but Thanksgiving is coming up, and well I may be comatose for a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger nandi_pandi said...

Pride and Prejudice...Shit. That may be a little too much for me right now. Maybe I will take that one on next year. Next in line for "uncertainty"...War and Peace.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Powered by Blogger