Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Personals

My Birthdate

With a birthday on the 15th of any month, you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene. The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher. You are very responsible and capable.
This is an attractive and an attracting influence. You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it. You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research.
You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes. This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup. You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.

My Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.But you may be ready in a couple of years.You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.


I'm a Passionate Kisser

For you, kissing is about all about following your urges
If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story
You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses
A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble


The Keys to My Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 AM  
Blogger James Manning said...

Hi, just came across your blog. You can get rid of the spam by turning on the word verification. I had the same problem with my blog.

I like the blog. I too just moved to Southern Cal with my girlfriend. I'm from Chicago so it is something else. Rude drivers... very rude drivers.

Holla

10:23 AM  
Blogger Marc M said...

Well the birthday link was a dead end for me but I did the other 3 quizes.

Like you my ideal relationship is serious dating.

I'm apparently an expert kisser:

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

And Keys to my heart:

Well generally it says I'm attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Powered by Blogger