Wednesday, April 20, 2005

22 YEARS OF SCHOOLING...Over in 1 Day

Today is my last day of regular law school classes. It is a bitter sweet moment. On one side I am ready to transition into a different phase of my life, but on the other, I am not ready to work. I am sure most people feel like this at some point or the other, but the time has come to move forward. Based on my feelings it is understandable why people become degree seekers; that is the easy way out.

The countdown, to the last day of classes has ended, and now the countdown to graduation day begins. As my favorite quote states, "every ending is a new beginning". Aint that the truth.

So here are is a picture from my law school days. Doesn't look like much studying is going on in this picture. :) Hey, a girl's gotta have fun.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Halloween 2002: Brandi(AKA Bond Girl 1), Jenny (AKA Foxy Cleopatra) and Me (AKA Bond Girl 2)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

What law schoo do you attend? With all those beautiful ladies maybe studying for 20 hours won't be so bad!

2:07 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Is that Mz. Gauthier....lmao...yall look wonderful

9:25 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Lady D said...

Awwwwwww!!!!! You girls are growing up.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Powered by Blogger