Tuesday, April 12, 2005

EEEEEWWWWWW...You're Sweaty!!!!

So, I went to a horrible party last weekend. It was a real sweat box, and of course the sweatiest guys are the ones that brush against me and talk to me, etc.... Why is that always the case? Why is it that the ones who you do not want coming into contact with you are the ones to do so? I had to look down to see if my shirt said "Please Speak to Me if You are SWEATY". Now, I know at times I may come across as being stush [stush: a girl who believes that she is hot, sexy, the shit, etc...], but if you saw what my friends and I were faced with that night, you would understand.

4 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Well mama...it could have been worse...you could have been in Brick City (b.k.a. Brick Shitty Mess) on 'Villeian night

7:06 AM  
Blogger nandi_pandi said...

Very GOOD point Suezette. But let me tell you, this was pretty damn close. Actually it was worse, b/c this was a house party. Furthermore, the line for the bathroom was so long that no matter where you stood in the house, you were in the line for the bathroom. Needless to say, I held mine till I got home.

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Sweat Boxes are the worse, I have smelled some of the most foul smells from both men and women in some of those joints..lol Cool post.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

lol! hey nandi, i've had similar life experiences to girl. your story reminds me of an experience at this night spot i had 3 months back on new years, when this unknown guy came to hug me out of nowhere (but i call it an attack, LOL) and actually clobbered me with sweat! i was so grossed out, not to mention, i was wiping for days. haha! it was digusting! lol.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Powered by Blogger